JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new Springfield XDE 9mm for sale. It has less than 200 rounds shot. I got it when it came out because I am a fan of DA/SA pistols. This is a great pistol but just not for me.

Has a safety and decocker.

Come with 3 8-round mags and 3 9-round mags. Double mag holster and IWB holster. Box and everything it came with from the factory.

I work in Portland so I can meet in Oregon also.

Asking $425
Open to some trades. I like sig firearms.

20181016_203303.jpg 20181017_003326.jpg
20181016_203217.jpg

Last Edited:
Double is long but the single is nice and crisp. The xds is a striker fired so the double action pull is worse because it is cocking the hammer back but the single action is way better than the xds. So it's better and worse but two different platforms so you can't really compare. I like DA/SA pistols over striker fired.

If I remember right, when it decocks it actually only drops down to the half-cock notch, so the DA pull is heavier but really smooth for the shortened distance it has to travel. The one I shot was a great and solid shooter. GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.