JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SPF***

I am getting out of 9MM so up for sale this goes. REALLY hate parting with this as I absolutely love it. From the way it feels in my hand to the accuracy, reliability (I tried to make it FTF, no dice), and the way it handles when being fired this is the best shooting handgun I have ever owned. For me, dollar for dollar, the XDs are better than Glocks and I would not be selling for any other reason.

This is the standard Springfield XD, 4" Model, in 9 MM. It has been lightly used, to the tune of around 250 - 300 rounds. It comes with all of the XD Gear (I think SA does not offer the XD Gear as standard with their handguns any longer). Included are three extra magazines and an extra magazine case. There are 5 of the 16 round factory magazines in all.

$420 for the package, buyer covers fees. A new weapon goes for around $400 now without the gear and comes standard with only two magazines - I am offering 5. In my opinion this is a pretty good deal.

I can meet from Tualatin to Salem after 3 PM during the week and most any time on the weekends.

XD9 with Gear.jpg XD9 with Gear & Extra Mags.jpg

Last Edited: