JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New low price, $400.00 SOLD!

I bought this a few months ago in a shop and it is in pristine, like new condition. I don't know what the previous round count is but from the looks of it not very many. I have only fired one box of 50 through it. It comes with one 16 round mag and two 10 rounders plus the XD gear and case. i've got $500 in it. I like it but I want something else more and i just ordered the something else so I'm lowering the price to rock bottom. No ammo but NEW LOW PRICE, first $400.00 takes it.

FTF in Oregon only. i will provide two copies of a bill of sale. You will need your Oregon D.L. and prefer CFL if you have one. I can meet the buyer in Albany, Scio, Lebanon or Corvallis on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. I work long hours on the other three days of the week. My cell phone is 541 - 223 - 2439. Please call me rather than post or e-mail if you are serious.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top