Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield XD9 in OD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by BryanO, Dec 7, 2008.

1. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

I've got an OD XD9 thats a month old. Comes with all of the factory XD accessories including the two 16 round mags. Has a hundred rounds through it. Almost no wear. Comes with a Galco Summer Comfort IWB that was around 70 bucks new. I've also got a Don Hume OWB for it but it fits my HK, so if its a deal breaker you can add 20 bucks for it. I'm mostly looking to sell, but if you've got any interesting trades, let me know. I'm now an HK fan, so...

I can get pictures, but looks exactly like this:
    http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/31107.jpg

$475

OR TRADE FOR

RUGER MARKII OR III PLUS CASH OR OTHER
    BROWNING BUCKMARK PLUS CASH OR OTHER
    OTHER .22 PISTOLS, ESPECIALLY WITH THREADED BARRELS
    HK OR SIG PISTOLS WITH THREADED BARRELS AND I'LL PUT UP CASH OR OTHER

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  2. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

No one want a like new XD9?!?!? 16+1!!!

3. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

I now need money for car repairs... best offers considered.

4. kraphtymac

kraphtymac OR New Member

PM sent.

5. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

These things are AWESOME! Somebody should buy it...

6. yotehunter

yotehunter north west Active Member

I used to have the .45 great weapon I should not have ever sold it. How much are they brand new? Any trades?

7. Ryan

Ryan Beaverton Or Member

I stopped in to beaver creek yesterday and they wanted $650 for one. They are overpriced, but I think 500 would be a good deal. I would prolly take it if it wasn't Christmas.

8. kraphtymac

kraphtymac OR New Member

I already sent this guy a PM with what I thought was a pretty solid offer, but I have yet to get a reply. Most of them are going on gunbroker from around 400 dollars. This is the only one which sold in the last couple days on there.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118446492

380 for a brand new one with two mags...

9. beavernation1

beavernation1 Salem Member

If you notice that one on gunbroker you linked did NOT sell at $380, the reserve price was set higher. Once you figure in transfer, background check and shipping buying local as a ftf makes more sense to pay a bit more and help out a fellow member to this site and have your weapon faster as well. Just my 2 cents.

10. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

Good Advice

11. kraphtymac

kraphtymac OR New Member

Whoops. Posted the wrong link.

Regardless, I did offer more, but still haven't heard anything.

12. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Thanks, there are a lot of reasons to buy FTF at this price. The offer I got was 410, which is too low. Thanks for all offers.

I am interested in trades, whats out there? I'm especially looking for 1911s, or really anything else.

13. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Mine was 570 plus the nice $70 holster. The firearm was only shot a couple hundred rounds at most, as it was a few weeks old when I decided to sell it.

What you got to trade? Looking for 1911s right now!

14. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

I have a Sig Sauer P220 in .45 caliber I'd like to trade straight across for it. I got it used, and only fired a few clips, no FTF or any problems. I had just bought a Earnest Langdon version of the Sig P220 which kicks the butt of every other pistol I have, including a Les Baer and Wilson Combat 1911. So I don't need 2 Sigs. This is a good little pistol, and if I didn't already have the EL P220 I'd keep it. Plus, I don't have a plastic .45 yet. Have a plastic Glock in 9mm I like. The Sig is black, and probably 10 years old, the new ones have a rail for a flashlight to attach too which this one lacks. Pistols_in_basement_small.jpg

The Sigs are on the bottom, EL on the left, std that I'd trade on the right. I'm a lefty, so you can keep the holster and we'd do a straight exchange. The Std Sigs are selling for a lot more now, but yours is newer, so it should be a good trade for both of us. I'm in PDX and can FTF if you are in Vancouver. You could look it over and decide then. I'm new here but have like a + 4 feedback on AR-15.com and 100% rating that goes back many many years on ebay as billcoe.

Here's the current version: http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/sigarms_p220.html You could look around and see what the used 2008 prices are.

Sorry, just looked at your location, might not work depending on the city, but let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  15. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

I love P220s and would have to think about it. Any chance I could add some cash or firearm to equal either your Wilson or your Les Bauer?

16. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

If I had 2 of either one of them, Baer or Wilson, I'd do it - but I don't. I only have the Sigs as doubles. however, I liked the 220s enough to also get a 226. Sig makes nice stuff.

17. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking for another da/sa unless its another HK. Again, thanks, Sigs are terrific hanguns. I'm jealous of your EL.

18. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Also looking for .22 Pistols with threaded barrels.

19. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Price reduced to 475!

Trades added!