JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do kydex holsters that pull the gun in close to the body, carry my Caracal and Glock in one when I wear a coat.

Here are a couple pictures of a clear one I did for my Caracal(same size as XD9), also have black, urban camo and pink.:D

HolsterCaracal.jpg

HolstexCaracal.jpg

I'm local and have a XD9 dummy gun, can also do leather.

I wear my M&P all day in a leather belt holster and don't even feel it and all I have on over it would be a thin shirt, no print at all unless I move a certain way.

Since I've never carried before the inputs have helped... Another question, do you guys still have the weapon holstered on your hip while driving? How comfortable is it while having a seatbelt strapped on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I've never carried before the inputs have helped... Another question, do you guys still have the weapon holstered on your hip while driving? How comfortable is it while having a seatbelt strapped on?

Definitely, not worth the time taking it off. In the right spot the grip will just tuck in along your back between it and the seat.

I like leather, and found this one from DM Bullard.

Nice thing about it is, it's convertible, by moving the clips you can convert if from inside the waistband, to outside the waistband carry.

I have one similar to the Bullard that I can convert but I just can't stand IWB. That looks like a well built rig though, how much?

I drive with mine on my waist with no problem at all.

That's a nice looking holster.

Here's one that I did lately that has 3 different attachment methods. Slots for OWB carry, and j-hooks as well as metal clips for IWB carry.

004.jpg

That's a good looking holster, too. Nice work. I have the metal clips on mine right now, but also have j-hooks for it, too.
The belt slots are a nice touch :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads