JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Springfield XD45 Service BiTone (4" barrel). Standard factory 3-dot sights. (4) Springfield 13-round magazines. Leather holster. I'm the third owner, so no known round count, but based on what I'm told by the previous owner, it's under 400 rounds total. Gun is in very good condition with some use marks on the outside of the chamber/barrel and a couple small scratches/scuffs on the right side of the pistol, probably from holster wear.

Gun shoots well, and is accurate. I got this in a trade and it just wasn't what I'm looking for. So I'm ready to move it on and get some cash to maybe put toward another purchase once I decide what I want.

Included:

* Springfield XD45 Service 4" (No Thumb/Slide Safety on this model)
* (4) Springfield 13-round magazines
* Original case with lock, cleaning brush
* Original Springfield OWB holster, OWB magazine holster and speed loader
* Leather OWB Holster for pistol

Price: $450

We will meet FTF somewhere between Milwaukie and Oregon City along McLoughlin Blvd around my work schedule (though I'll try to work with you to find a time that works well for both of us). I'll need to see a current Oregon DL and a current Oregon CHL. A simple BOS will be exchanged.

If you want to reach me, please send me a PM (conversation).

IMG_2613_zpsba176601.jpg

IMG_2616_zps38052b01.jpg

IMG_2610_zps19c7291b.jpg

Last Edited: