Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Springfield XD45 Compact

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bigboy67, Feb 26, 2013.

1. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

****pending trade 2/27/13****

Hey fellas... have had this XD45 compact for a while now, she is the gun I trust my family to, my bedside gun. Sits in a padded safe attached to the bed, and is in perfect condition. Has had maybe 200 rounds down range.

Features:

tritium night sights
    stainless slide
    OD green frame
    ambi mag release
    polished barrel and feed ramp
    1- 10 round mag w/pinky extension
    1- 13 round mag with sleeve for full size grip
    Original box
    XD gear

I just recently bought a Sig P225, and am in love. So, now I am looking to trade my beloved XD45 for a Sig to place at my bedside. I have lots of ammo, and can add some in to gap values between mine and yours. I know how much these sell for, please know this as well before making offers. I will check out Blue Book on offers as well. Not saying that to be rude, but you wouldn't believe the amount of times someone has offered me like a Bersa Thunder 380 for a Sig Scorpion... I am not an idiot, and if we are going to do business you shouldn't be one either.

I am starting to prefer 9mm.... I am into 45 acp still though, especially for home defense. Really just looking for Sigs, but may consider other pistols. I am not into .380, .40, 38 spl, nor wheel guns, shotgun, or rifles on this one.

Since we are having probs with notifications... you can email me at mindquad@hotmail.com

photo 44.jpg

photo 33.jpg

photo 22.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 1.jpg

2. 9MilMan

9MilMan Milwaukie Active Member

I sent you an email regarding a cash sale.

3. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

Responded to emails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.