1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

Springfield XD45 Compact

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bigboy67, Feb 26, 2013.

1. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

Hey fellas... have had this XD45 compact for a while now, she is the gun I trust my family to, my bedside gun. Sits in a padded safe attached to the bed, and is in perfect condition. Has had maybe 200 rounds down range.

tritium night sights
    stainless slide
    OD green frame
    ambi mag release
    polished barrel and feed ramp
    1- 10 round mag w/pinky extension
    1- 13 round mag with sleeve for full size grip
    Original box
    XD gear

I just recently bought a Sig P225, and am in love. So, now I am looking to trade my beloved XD45 for a Sig to place at my bedside. I have lots of ammo, and can add some in to gap values between mine and yours. I know how much these sell for, please know this as well before making offers. I will check out Blue Book on offers as well. Not saying that to be rude, but you wouldn't believe the amount of times someone has offered me like a Bersa Thunder 380 for a Sig Scorpion... I am not an idiot, and if we are going to do business you shouldn't be one either.

I am starting to prefer 9mm.... I am into 45 acp still though, especially for home defense. Really just looking for Sigs, but may consider other pistols. I am not into .380, .40, 38 spl, nor wheel guns, shotgun, or rifles on this one.

Since we are having probs with notifications... you can email me at mindquad@hotmail.com

photo 44.jpg

photo 33.jpg

photo 22.jpg

photo 3.jpg

photo 1.jpg
  2. 9MilMan

9MilMan Milwaukie Active Member

I sent you an email regarding a cash sale.
  3. bigboy67

bigboy67 Milwaukie Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.