JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It's 4" with a black frame. All the pics I took of it are too high resolution to add on here directly so if you'd like to see pics, please pm me w/your email address. I will, however, try to get pics added later this evening.
Thanks.

I would take $500 without the ammo.

Last Edited:
I would take $500 without the ammo.

Sorry to be such a pest, but how much ammo would you throw in for $550? Do you have any self defense hollow points? I live in Vancouver and may wish to meet up with you today on this. 360-635-3926.

<You cannot transfer a gun FTF across state lines.>

Thanks,
George

Well I really wanted another XD. I have a .45 and was going to get the .40 for the wife, but since I read your post about your concern about selling to an out of state resident, I bought another firearm for her today. Thanks for your time.

Sale price is set, but I'm wide open to trades. Let me know what you have. Interests include s&w snub nose(night guard!!!!!), beretta 92fs( i like the look but am open to other beretta's), 1911 (compact prefered), or any other trade. Most the problems so far have come from the travel distance. I'm willing to drive...just not too far.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top