Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA Springfield XD-S 9mm 3.3

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by BattleReadyBunny, Mar 18, 2015.

1. BattleReadyBunny

BattleReadyBunny Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA Member

Price: $520, no trades

Springfield XD-S 9mm 3.3
    Single Stack Striker Fired Model

Reason for selling: My uncle passed away and the cost of passport, tickets etc is expensive

No Ammo Included
    59 rounds shot, purchased it a year ago, shot a box (50) targeting rounds and 9 (extended mag) of defensive ammo.
    Comes with everything from the factory, including box with fitted foam, belt holster for extra mags, and belt holster for handgun, extra red and green fiber optic inserts, lock etc
    Also includes a Alien Gear holster Black IWB leather holster (so no waiting)
    When I purchased it, it came with 2 7rd magazines, I purchased 1 Springfield "X-tension" 9rd magazine, which will be included.

Price is for FTF, not including FFL, delievery, shipping or any other fees one may come up with. But for example, if you'd wanted to meet me at your local gun store in Seattle, I could do that as long as my gas is covered etc.

Please e-mail with any questions, I'm on the computer or my phone all day, it's the best way to contact me

PTDB240@hotmail.com

4153188_01_springfield_xd_s_9mm_3_3_640.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.