JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I have a Springfield XD-S (Single Stack), "tactical grey" bi-tone in 9mm. It has brand new rubberized talon grips, but is otherwise stock. It includes 4 extended magazines (8+1) and 1 flush magazine (7+1), a B.B.F Make IWB kydex holster, Springfield Armory range bag, and (not pictured) the original hard case with interchangeable backstraps, cable lock, and different color fiber optic front sight replacements.

I bought it new from SMGA in January, and have been to the range with it twice, fired 50 shots both times. Its still in like-new condition and works flawlessly. I love the gun, but would like something with higher capacity.

I can make the drive out to an F.F.L near you if it would make it easier for you, but i'm located in the Portland area.

TRADE: ideally would like to trade for a Gen 4 Glock 19, or 26. if the condition was new or like-new i would add cash on my end.

SELL: $400

IMG_5510.jpg IMG_5509.jpg IMG_5508.jpg IMG_5502.jpg IMG_5501.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.