JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Springfield XD Mod 2 black with 4" barrel in 9mm. I bought it less than 3 months ago new and have put about 200 rounds through it. Included are 5 extra mags (there is one in the gun so it doesn't show in the pictures) for a total of 7 16 round magazines.

It shoots very well but I recently obtained a Beretta 92FS 9mm which I like more than the XD. The XD has a stiffer slide than the Beretta which makes it almost impossible for my wife to chamber a round. She can rack the slide in the Beretta so she likes shooting it better and this is driving the sale of the XD.

Price dropped to $400.00 and preferred FFL transfer is Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton but I'm open to another location on the West side. Buyer pays own transfer fees. I'm not interested in trades at this time.

XDMod21386.jpg

XDMod21420.jpg

XDMod21422.jpg

Mike

Last Edited:
Rather than let this keep getting buried I'm going to lower the price in hopes of getting it sold so I can get the next gun I have my eye on.

Price is being dropped to $400.

Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.