JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
For sale is my beloved XD-M 3.8" compact with available full-size grip extension. The gun is very clean and well cared for and hasn't been shot very much.

Includes:

Full box kit with original packaging materials, manual, locking cable, plus:
-Replaceable grip backing so you can adjust your grip width;
-Magazine holder;
-Magazine loader;
-OWB paddle holster;
-2 compact 11-round double-stack stainless mags;
-1 full-sized with grip extension 16-round stainless mag;

The pistol is bone stock with the exception of Tritium-insert Truglo Fiber Optic iron night sights (front/back matching set).

In addition, available is my Alien Gear IWB adjustable holster, which can be mold-swapped through Alien Gear for any model pistol at no cost. Great condition, no visible wear.

I will also throw in 2 boxes of defense-grade ammo, 180gr Hydrashock and 165gr Gold-Dot hollow points, and a bore snake for quick on-the-go cleaning.

$500.

Note: Will not discuss offers over email/text - please come see the gun with cash in hand and then we'll talk. Not in a rush to sell. Transfer form at local gun store, no exceptions, you pay the fee.

Available weekdays after 5pm, weekends any time with 1 day notice.

Thanks for looking!

xdm1.jpg
xdm02.jpg
xdm03.jpg
xdm04.jpg
xdm05.jpg

xmd06.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top