JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$440
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
357 Sig
City
Lacey
State
Washington
For sale is a beautiful Springfield Armory XD 9403 that I recently inherited from a collection. This is one that was never shot, boxed and locked in one of safes.

Let me know if you have any questions about the pistol.

Thank you,
Dave

AA19C867-3A9D-4E9D-89F3-1EB419C0F817.jpeg 584E4EBA-9888-470A-826C-3887EFDFA3E0.jpeg 4A818224-0C7C-4890-95D0-2799D96D6181.jpeg 263536BA-6366-4028-AD69-D7DEE1D85437.jpeg E0E6C4D2-D3C0-49E9-BD05-BE8D8202ADA7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Not sure , wont reply to DM's, hasn't been back since the 7th, probably a scam.

FYI This is still available.Sorry for the delay I am updating the post, had a seller setup but wanted to ship the product. No big deal, but he only could do check, long story it didn't work out and he tried to rope my shop and I.

I will not accept checks. I am happy to work with you over the phone or in person both of which will happen at an FFL here locally.

Thanks everybody. Again sorry the delay, last week I gave up on the previous buyer and needed to update this listing.

FYI This is still available.Sorry for the delay I am updating the post, had a seller setup but wanted to ship the product. No big deal, but he only could do check, long story it didn't work out and he tried to rope my shop and I.

I will not accept checks. I am happy to work with you over the phone or in person both of which will happen at an FFL here locally.

Thanks everybody. Again sorry the delay, last week I gave up on the previous buyer and needed to update this listing.

I would like to buy it if available. thanks and lmk

I will pass on the xd. Your lack of communication with me is why I will not buy it.

I have been in contact with you and provided you with my phone number after which I went 36hrs of not responding. How can that be a lack of communication, you had my number and an open invitation?

Call me or at the very least text if you're serious. I'll do my best to respond to this forum but it is far from my daily routine so I am not as frequent.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.