JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!

Bought this new in December and haven't fired it yet. Fiancée decided she'd rather not have a gun in the house and I'm not interested in arguing about it. Let my loss be your gain. $350 firm.

Comes in original case with two 16 round mags, a lock, and a cleaning brush.

Face to face deal in Seattle area - must have valid ID and be willing to meet at a Seattle area FFL - buyer to pay transfer fees.
XD9101Essentials.jpg

Last Edited:
Sounds like you should be posting an ad in the personals seeking a new fiancée instead. o_O Great gun at a great price but look into the new laws on face to face deals (I-594) GLWS!

Thanks for the heads up - I'm not sure exactly how this process works - I was assuming that you just meet up at a secure location, take down their info, and mail the form to the government (assuming they have a ccw). Is that no longer the case?

Thank you for the additional info. That being said, I would like the buyer to pay any FFL fees in addition to the $350 - still a pretty killer price. Earliest I'd be available to meet at an FFL is Monday night. Any takers?

CCW does have the potential to make things go smoother. You find out right then and there if the transaction goes through or not. If they don't have CCW and they get denied a few days in then you have the hassle of having to return money and whatnot. However if I'm wrong someone please correct me

Bought this new in December and haven't fired it yet. Fiancée decided she'd rather not have a gun in the house and I'm not interested in arguing about it. Let my loss be your gain. $350 firm.

Comes in original case with two 16 round mags, a lock, and a cleaning brush.

Face to face deal in Seattle area - must have valid ID and be willing to meet at a Seattle area FFL - buyer to pay transfer fees.
View attachment 333718
I'll take it. In Seattle; anywhere in particular you'd like to meet? CPL current and valid.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.