JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Springfield Armory XD 45 with 4" barrel in .45 ACP This gun has functioned flawlessly, but I want to switch to Glock pistols. Only interested in a trade for a NIB Glock 19 or 26.

I've made a few upgrades to this gun and I am including in the sale the other gear that I've accumulated for it. It has professionally installed fiber optic front sight (red, made by Springfield), Talon adhesive grip tape ($20 new), and an INFORCE APL weapon mounted light (200 lumens, $120 new). I am selling it as a package complete with all of the original XD GEAR (factory holster, magazine carrier, carrying case, and [3] 13 round magazines), Haley Strategic INCOG Eclipse Inside the Waistband concealment holster ($85 new, not light compatable), a VEIL SOLUTIONS IWB magazine carrier ($30 new) with an upgraded Haley Strategic belt clip, and a homebuilt inside the waistband Kydex holster for carry with the INFORCE APL attached to the pistol. Also included is brand new (literally used once) outside the waistband gear from Bravo Concealment that includes the lightbearing holster and two adjustable-retention magazine carriers ($120 new). Additional clips can be purchased from Bravo Concealment to use this gear inside the waistband.

Because this has been a part time carry gun, there is some notable wear on the slide, so please look at the photos. This doesn't affect the funtion of the gun in any way, but I've adjusted the price of the package accordingly.

Nothing is wrong or defective with this handgun, but I am selling it as is with no warranty's or returns accepted. I'd prefer cashiers checks or money orders. We can meet for the transfer in Bend or Redmond.

Asking $650

IMG_4490.jpg IMG_4493.jpg IMG_4494.jpg IMG_4496.jpg IMG_4498.jpg IMG_4499.jpg IMG_4500.jpg IMG_4501.jpg IMG_4504.jpg IMG_4505.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top