JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my slightly used stainless XD 45 ACP. The gun has had roughly 450 rounds through it, and was purchased new in early 2013. The gun is in perfect condition. The gun comes with the standard XD package: paperwork/ manual, (2) 13 round magazines, mag holder, factory holster, lock, and speedloader. I am selling the gun with the extras as a package that will have you ready to open-carry, conceal carry, home defense, etc. I am not willing to nickel and dime anything; this comes as a package.
The package includes:
-Original case, gun, and everything that comes with it
-(2) 25 round boxes of Remington Golden Saber JHP
-A leather IWB right-handed holster with original packaging
-A Blackhawk SERPA belt/paddle concealment holster with original packaging
-A galco kydex and leather belt side holster OWB.
I will deliver within a reasonable distance. Please have a WA CPL and be over 21.
$700 OBO
Thanks for looking.
Will trade for:
i am looking for is a beretta, 92 or 96, possibly px4, all full size, holster and ammo would be a plus, I have 50 rds of jhp 45's to throw in so we would be trading full package for full package.

I have heard that 1911 fans like the XD platform due to the similar ergonomics? True? Never owned a 1911, but had an XD, and currently an XDS. Just curious. :)

I myself have an XD as my conceal carry and I love it. That being said, I am looking to trade it for a compact 1911 as well because I want to move to a single stack weapon for the smaller width.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.