JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Asking $325 for the pistol and all the extras. Open to reasonable offers.
We can also work out a deal to include 150+/- rounds of 40S&W FMJ ammo.

Springfield XD-40 .40S&W with 4" barrel and Trijicon night sights. This is a great shooting, accurate pistol with less than 1000 rounds through it.
I have the original purchase receipt along with everything that came in the factory case and the rebate program offered by SA in 2008. These included factory holster, mag holsters, chamber lock, speed loader etc

The pistol sale includes:
Trijicon night sights, installed by local gunsmith
(4) 12-round magazines
(2) double magazine holsters
(1) Factory holster

Buyer to pay transfer fee. I prefer to do the transfer in North Portland, but I am willing to drive 15-20 minutes to meet somewhere convenient.

IMG_8933.jpeg IMG_8935.jpeg IMG_8936.jpeg IMG_8937.jpeg IMG_8938.jpeg D383F1B4-20C0-434E-AA41-D2AFFE05EFAB_1_105_c.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How is this for a first handgun?
I have really liked this pistol and always shot well with it! I have also turned a few people into XD owners. Super reliable and consistent. The combination of grip and trigger safeties provide a combination of safety mechanisms that are easy to operate in the normal function of gripping the gun without an extra action. My wife liked this set up too.

It really depends on what you want to do with it. Is this home defense, everyday carry, or a range gun? I've used the XD-40 in all of these scenarios. The .40 gives more stopping power than a 9mm, but you pack on a little extra weight than most of the compact and carry guns out there. I have a smaller 9mm for carrying, but the XD-40 has been the first pistol option out of the bedside safe for home defense, along with a shotgun and some 00 buckshot.

My best advise is to test some guns out before you buy. Try different calibers and sizes to find the right combo of caliber and pistol size/feel for the task. Ask friends if you can shoot their guns or utilize a rental system at a local range.
Good luck!

You are right on both accounts. It is an easy location for me.
I'm happy to choose a middle-distance place that is agreeable with a potential buyer.
I'm also willing to have an agreement this weekend and make arrangements for the transfer early next week.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top