JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have an early model Springfield SS Ultra Compact .45 ACP (Compensated) with two 10 round factory magazines. Very nice condition but no box or papers. One mag is brand new ($49.95 from Springfield). I would like $750 (OBO), or partial trades considered for 1911 items or AR items. Thanx, Randy

I will sell to anyone, from any state, is legally allowed to own this firearem. It will shipped directly to your FFL. I 'am not' and FFL. I do accept Gun Pal or USPS M.O.'s.

First of all let me say I agree whole heartedly with your quote Msgt. I also have served and feel very strongly as well. I would be interested in speaking with you about this weapon. I am new here and am unsure how to go about establishing contact with you other than for all the world to see here. Please let me know how to proceed and I will possibly take this off of your hands.

Hi Scott, Unknown round count but excellent condition over all and the bore is sweet! Mags have been cleaned too. (One mag is new and never been loaded). No Mods at all - just like it came from the factory as near as I can tell. Produced back in the mid-90's. Safe Queen ????

Thanx, Randy

-SPF-

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.