JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
am letting my sole 1911 go. It is an amazing pistol but I just have too many striker fired guns that it doesn't make sense for me to learn a whole new platform and the associated muscle memory.

Like new Springfield TRP Operator. This is arguably the best bang for your buck 1911 on the market today. If you are reading this you probably know that. Has many features and attention to detail that only much more expensive 1911's offer. Bull barrel, hand fit slide etc.

It has had exactly 120 rounds downrange and it has been 100% flawless with all of it. Range ammo and Speer GD JHP. It has been meticulously cleaned after my one range trip with it. The is NO idiot mark. In fact, there are ZERO marks on the gun and you'd be hard pressed to know that it has been fired outside of the factory. Truly a gorgeous pistol. I am sure I will regret it but I'd rather have the cash to use towards other firearms related endeavors.

- Complete as it came from the factory Springfield TRP Operator (half rail)
- (3) Wilson combat 47D mags (1) unused the other (2) one mag each fired
- (2) 10 round Chip McCormick Power Custom Mags (like new)
- RH Leather OWB Wilson Combat holster made for the TRP half rail
- (2) Springfield 7 round mags never used
- All the rest of the goodies that came in the box (tools, holster, mag carrier cleaning brush etc)

SOLD

The X300U is NOT included but is available for $200 in addition if you really want it.

I am firm on the price. No, I don't want your Glock nor any other trades at this time. I hate to be like that but there will always be someone. 594 and all state and federal laws apply. I don't deal with thugs, scumbags, or D bags. You know who you are. If you don't wear your pants around your waist you need not apply. Thanks.

From Springfield's site:

TRP™ level quality starts with the forged national match frame and slide. These are precision fit and then mated with a match grade stainless steel barrel and bushing. The 20LPI checkering on the front strap, checkered mainspring housing and G10 grips will keep this gun in your hands when the sweat and adrenaline are flowing. The crisp 4.5 – 5lb trigger pull means you can more easily put shots on target when it matters most. 3-Dot tritium sights and an extended beveled magazine well remind you that the TRP™ was designed for use in high stress places – where the environment works against target acquisition, and mag swaps have to be lightning fast. The Armory Kote™ or Stainless Steel finish will protect your TRP™ so it's ready for the next mission. - See more at: http://www.springfield-armory.com/products/1911-trp-45-acp/#sthash.Gu0zzDxf.dpuf

IMG_2629.JPG

IMG_2628.JPG

IMG_2627.JPG

IMG_2626.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.