JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Pending funds! black armorycoat in .45 acp. This is a non-railed. gun is in used , but excellent condition. It has an honest 500 rounds through it. I have replaced the original gray VZ grips with black Alumagrips. The original grips are included. I have also replaced the stock full-length guide rod with a standard govt. spring guide rod from Wilson Combat. The original Springfield full length guide rod is included. Also included is another set of VZ "dark cherry" grips. There is a small ding in the magwell at the 1 o'clock position- see pictures. It is very small and in no way affects the function of the gun. This gun has been great, not one malfunction and I have clean and lubed it after every outing. I am the second owner and I purchased 9/18 in brand new condition from a fellow off GunBroker. I am diligent with my tools and there is no "idiot scratch" on this 1911. Included are the two Springfield mags plus one Wilson Combat 8 round magazine. Also included is a used but in good shape Milt Sparks Summer Special II holster. I will also include 2 extra Wolf recoils springs. Why am I selling? Because I am a passionate idiot when it comes to guns- Buy high and sell low is my motto- I want to pay for a new fancy revolver and I unfortunately have to let this one go to get the next one. Cash only $900. I can only meet you at an FFL of your choice in Salem, Or (prefer Ticklickers) and I will pay the transfer fee.

IMG_20190706_222121212.jpg IMG_20190706_222105531.jpg IMG_20190706_222243768.jpg IMG_20190706_222544922.jpg IMG_20190706_222801841.jpg

Last Edited:
Springfield TRP black armorycoat in .45 acp. This is a non-railed. gun is in used , but excellent condition. It has an honest 500 rounds through it. I have replaced the original gray VZ grips with black Alumagrips. The original grips are included. I have also replaced the stock full-length guide rod with a standard govt. spring guide rod from Wilson Combat. The original Springfield full length guide rod is included. Also included is another set of VZ "dark cherry" grips. There is a small ding in the magwell at the 1 o'clock position- see pictures. It is very small and in no way affects the function of the gun. This gun has been great, not one malfunction and I have clean and lubed it after every outing. I am the second owner and I purchased 9/18 in brand new condition from a fellow off GunBroker. I am diligent with my tools and there is no "idiot scratch" on this 1911. Included are the two Springfield mags plus one Wilson Combat 8 round magazine. Also included is a used but in good shape Milt Sparks Summer Special II holster. I will also include 2 extra Wolf recoils springs. Why am I selling? Because I am a passionate idiot when it comes to guns- Buy high and sell low is my motto- I want to pay for a new fancy revolver and I unfortunately have to let this one go to get the next one. Cash only $900. I can only meet you at an FFL of your choice in Salem, Or (prefer Ticklickers) and I will pay the transfer fee.

View attachment 597895 View attachment 597896 View attachment 597898 View attachment 597899 View attachment 597900
Email sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.