JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now, I know gun owners are not as likely to go full retard for a marketing campaign, as say; Apple fans, but I always like to see something that is actually innovative and new enter gun market. From what I understand, the Saint release is a new Modern Sporting Rifle. Whether there is anything interesting about it is yet to be determined.

i started thinking about it, and asked: What would I like to see? I would like a reliable semi auto shotgun with a detachable magazine. A good design that was actually useful.

What do you want to see?

2wjhu.jpg

I'll admit, they've done a really good job at not leaking the new piece. It appears that we will have to wait until tomorrow. Meh. I'll check it out tomorrow after work, if I remember.

I just hope this isn't another Ruger American Pistol-type announcement. No offense to anyone that owns one and I'm sure they are nice shooters, but the hype seemed to be way too much for what actually was brought to the table. Again, YMMV.

Wow, a lot of hype for what seems to be nothing more than a differently branded Ruger AR556 or S&W M&P 15 Sport, just different furniture and some custom sights. I don't see anything all that amazing except that maybe, just maybe, you get just a bit more for your money depending on the street price. I don't get all the hype though.

Wow, all that marketing hype, and it is just another AR15. How boring and disappointing.

It has such revolutionary features, such as a stock that will not catch on beard hairs!

Here is an overview video about the Saint, that also includes some shooting action footage:

Yawn, I'm sorry I woke up early and checked it out. Oh well, off to work. Hopefully they can sell a few to pay for all that marketing hype.

You know I'm actually really impressed with the marketing and hype they did build. There hasn't been excitement, energy, and mystery around a new firearm really ever that I can think of.

The stock and handguard look pretty sweet. Maybe a bit of a magpul knock off, but none the less you need hype like that to introduce a new AR. With the gazillion different ARs out there.

Being a Springfield with the legacy of the M1A and 1911 line I hope it lives up to being of that caliber.