JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***********SOLD******************

$750
Like new. Approx 300rds through it.
Cerakote done by Mad Custom Coating.
Flared mag well.
Checkered backstrap.
Fiber optic Dawson sights.
VZ G10 grips.

20180101_165545.jpg 20180101_165545.jpg 20180101_165608.jpg 20180101_165545.jpg 20180101_165608.jpg 20180101_165734.jpg

Last Edited:
As a fellow handloader I appreciate good handloads, they are all I shoot.

Forgive my intrusion on your post, I don't intend to be a pr*ck. Just not sure I would include them w/the sale for personal liability reasons.

I really dig the RO though. I have 3 of them and a combat operator that has a similar 2 tone look as yours. I have 8 SA 1911's, if I didn't I'd buy this one.

Again, I don't mean to be a thread dumper just have had some really bad luck w/other peoples handloads and will never look at them the same again. Not that yours aren't excellent it's just nobody knows.....

Having said all of that, the loads are worth close to $150 so the price of the gun is REALLY good for someone who isn't shy about them.

As a fellow handloader I appreciate good handloads, they are all I shoot.

Forgive my intrusion on your post, I don't intend to be a pr*ck. Just not sure I would include them w/the sale for personal liability reasons.

I really dig the RO though. I have 3 of them and a combat operator that has a similar 2 tone look as yours. I have 8 SA 1911's, if I didn't I'd buy this one.

Again, I don't mean to be a thread dumper just have had some really bad luck w/other peoples handloads and will never look at them the same again. Not that yours aren't excellent it's just nobody knows.....

Having said all of that, the loads are worth close to $150 so the price of the gun is REALLY good for someone who isn't shy about them.

no offense taken. I appreciate your feedback.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.