JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All right folks, decided that I simply need to shoot more 9mm due to costs associated with .45 (really need to learn to reload I suppose, but thats another thread). Going to sell my slightly customized Springfield Range Officer. Has roughly 1000 rounds through it, tuned in top performing shape. It's been my EDC in my Milt Sparks VMII so it has some holster wear, which you can see in the picks. Nothing major at all though. All prices OBO, not really interested in trades at this time.

Comes with:
VZ Operator Grips with the thumb notch/mag release
Pachmeyer wrap around grips (not currently on, but included in sale, see pics)
10-8 Performance Gold Bead front site
Harrison Custom Rear Site
Kart Barrel Bushing fit by Alchemy Custom Weaponry (1911doctor.com)
10-8 Performance flat trigger
Ed Brown Main Spring Housing with magwell
1 factory Springfield 7 round magazine
3 CMC stainless Powermags (still have original packaging etc for these as well)
Original Springfield case, matching numbers with original paperwork and an unused "loaded" coupon (no idea if you can still use it at this point)
Bore brush
Missing factory target sites, factory grips, factory mag holder and plastic holster
Price for the pistol and all above - $700

Extras available:
Milt Sparks Versa-Max II in black cowhide. Not much to add here, I LOVE this holster, makes carrying all day a non-issue and conceals awesome. - $150
500 rounds of 45 Auto / ACP 230 grain FMJ Prvi Partizan. New in plastic sealed boxes - $150

Willing to meet FTF in the Portland metro area. Cash only please. Any questions or need more pictures, just ask. She shoots bang on at 25 yards and with Springfield's lifetime warranty there isn't much you need to worry about. Has fed every single type of ammunition I have ever put into it without a hiccup. I'm probably going to regret this one, but no sense in keeping something around that I'm not shooting as much anymore.

Now for pics!

DSCN0789.jpg
DSCN0812.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

Rest of pics can be found here:

I just had a few questions regarding your 1911 I am looking at getting this same one for myself and would just like some feed back on how it has performed for you. I have looked at the Taurus, Ruger, Kimber (pocket book can't afford this one) S&W etc. But for the price I am wanting the Range Officer Are you happy with everything on it?

Thanks much, Darrell

Absolutely thrilled with it. It reliably feeds everything I have ever put into it and is very accurate. Not much more you can ask for with a 1911.

Also, price drop on the pistol $700 and also now includes 50 rounds of Fiochi 230g FMJ

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.