JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$749
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this 1911 Springfield Range Officer 5" 45 ACP with adjustable target sights new and have put approximately 300 rounds through it. I replaced the mainspring and sear spring to give the gun a much crisper and slightly lighter trigger pull without sacrificing reliability. The original parts are included should you want to revert to factory springs. Had no trouble putting approximately 25 shots into about 3" at 25 yards standing unsupported using 200gr LSWC bullets over WST on numerous occasions. Gun comes with 2x Springfield magazines, the hard plastic case, a mag carrier, holster and user's manual. Gun was never carried and was strictly used for 25 yard target shooting. It is in like new condition. There is no rust or pitting and I doubt you can find a scratch other than from normal wear of the moving parts. Since upgrading to a Rock River 1911 wad gun that costs significantly more, this gun has been sitting in my safe. Will meet you at a gun store in Portland metro to do the FFL transfer and will split the transfer fee up to $15 (this excludes the $10 OR State Police fee). Payment methods include: USPS Money Order, Venmo, PayPal + 3% and Zelle. No trades considered.

SA RO 45 (1).JPG SA RO 45 (2).JPG SA RO 45 (3).JPG SA RO 45 (4).JPG SA RO 45 (5).JPG SA RO 45 (6).JPG SA RO 45 (7).JPG SA RO 45 (8).JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.