JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody, I'm trying to figure out how interested people would be in my first gun, which is a project. I picked up a Springfield 67d at a pawn shop about a year back, and it is a great beater gun. It does, however, fail to fire the shell every 20 or so. Also, the finishing is pretty far gone. For me, a relative newbie, it's too much of a project, but anyone with the slightest bit of knowhow could make this a solid utility shotgun.

I'm pretty convinced that the firing problem is the pin, because on the misfire shells, the primer has still been struck, just barely though. And on the casings that did go off, the pot where the firing pin hit is inconsistent in location and force.

I'm wondering how much would be a good asking price? No pictures yet, but in the next couple days I can take some.

Thanks,
Jordan

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

Bump with pictures, looking to see what this would be worth.

Thanks

Part of a double buy, I paid $75 for a 67E (looks identical to yours but in much better condition when I bought it)

Keep it as a project, the stock is made so only people with huge hands can fire it comfortably which puts people off of it. You'll probably get more fun out of messing with it than the bit of cash you would get for it.

I shortened mine down to 18 3/4. Also make the mistake of opening it up to clean it/see its guns and losing the spring(piston looking piece) that ejects shells so now I have to yank them out by hand.

With the stock like that I'd guess you wouldn't get more than 100 for it.

Yeah, it is a big handed grip. I've found that its firing problems go away for the most part if you beat the bubblegum out of it. Rack it as hard as possible and shoot as soon as you can and she'll go off every time, but if you don't know how to finesse it you'll get some duds. I guess I'll put it up for $100 OBO. Thanks everybody.

Jordan

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top