JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an old Springfield Model 67 Series C that I don't need anymore. Was planning to restore it but no time anymore. Missing a handgaurd but does fire and function. Somebody cut the barrel down to 18.5 inches.. Text me at 971-570-2421 for the quickest response. Sale pending 20170406_010921.jpg 20170406_010933.jpg

Last Edited:
I dont understand I text messaged you and was trying to make arrangements to purchase the shotgun, you havent been responding. Now you get back to me and say you have had offers upwards of $80?!?!
And you have edited your price now from $50 tp $75...

As I told you in the text have been busy today and haven't been able to get back to everyone. I raised the price to reflect what people are offering. Not going to sell for less than people are offering to pay. This isn't the only site the ad is on.

Not auctioning anything. You are the only one from this website this site that is interested in it. The price change here matches the other site. Not sure how changing the price is auctioning it. Just don't want people wasting there time when I won't take $50 lol. If you think it's shady than don't buy from me.

I'm very aware of what I said. That was at noon, many more people have contacted me since offering more. Sorry if that annoys you but that's kind of how it works. Obviously if I'm offered more I will take that. Again, not sure how it's shady, I've been clear with you.

Some folks would see it as a "Bait & Switch" deal.
I for one would honor the original posted price. But that's just me.

How exactly did I bait and switch. I was offered more than I was asking, so I decided to take that deal as I'm sure anyone would. I changed the price to reflect what I would take should my deal fall through. Unfortunately I tried to set something up with him but I had somebody offer me more. Sorry if that seems shady

I gotta agree, that seems shady and odd to be raising prices. If someone post ANY price here, they should honor it. You should have thought your price through before posting the add I think. I remember the add posted at $50.00 myself. I've also seen it posted on your "other site" for $50.00 also with same pics. Doing such things does nothing to encourage new members to our northwestfirearms site here when they see things like that going on. Other sites I frquent, do not allow the raising " of any price, only bumps to lower them, and I been at this a longggggg time. ;)

I never denied that it was posted at $50, just explained why I changed the price in the ad. I didn't raise the price, it was extremely popular so people were fighting for it, therfore offering more money up to the amountof $80. I changed the price on the ads so people would stop thinking I would take $50 at that point because clearly that wouldn't be smart when people are offering me $80. I saw leaving it listed as $50 as more confusing than changing it to the price I was being offered. Not sure why you guys think I'm being shady lol. Been honest and forthcoming about your concerns. Again, sorry for any confusion and will be more clear in the future.

-Marked $50 and have a taker
-Someone offered $80 because its worth more
-Backed out of cheaper deal
-Raised the price to $75
-Still for sale but not an auction

Makes perfectly good sense to me...o_O

Slept on it, still doesnt seem right. BUT IM OVER IT. Hope you get your $80 bucks. LOL
Dude is 100%Shady. Even texted me to say Sorry... WOW!

Nobody really seems to listen here lol. Never confirmed a deal with Firearm, just asked when and where he could meet should we come to an agreement. If I agree to sell it to a person for a price then I will. Firearm, never said you were free to offer more, definitely not an auction. Wasn't soliciting bids from these people they OFFERED the higher price despite me having it listed at $50 so I changed the price on the ad to reflect what I would take. And if me apologizing to you for being unclear is "shady" then that's your issue not mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.