JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
This is a new pistol that has been handled a bit but never fired. Model number PWSI08L. Box and all paperwork included. 2 Mags and 2 sets of grips. A 'very' light idiot mark in the standard location. Asking $575 $545 (OBO). This gun is available to anyone, in any state, who may legally own it. It 'must' be shipped to your FFL. Thanx for looking and PM me with 'any' questions.

Sold

coop44 - I have a friend in Oregon I could send it to but that still wouldn't help a lot. :(

DoktorT - I appreciate the offers but am loaded up on long guns right now - no more 'safe' space .... Thanx anyway though ...

I will also be relacing the wood grips shown, with a set of Springfield Logo Fancy Wood Grips ....

I'm interested in a Mil-Spec, but yours appears to be a GI based on the smaller ejection port and near vertical slide serrations on the right hand side. Can you confirm the model?

Thanks,

Jason

Yep, it is the GI Based model ... I just added the fancier Springer grips to it. It also has the lanyard loop on the main spring housing ....

The model number is: PW9I08L

The box also states Mil-Spec GI Series

-Bump- BTW, if you live in Oregon a place called 'Ace Buyer' will receive the gun for you for $30, which includes the background check. I will also split the shipping cost with any buyer.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.