JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a customized Springfield Mil-Spec 1911. It has aftermarket grips, recoil buffer, match trigger, straight backstrap, full length guide rod, aftermarket sights (not night sights though) and a polished feed ramp (I think that's everything). Sorry, but I don't have the original parts as the original owner did all of the customizing. The gun is in very good shape overall. It's been fired less than 500 times. It comes with two 7 round colt magazines and the original Springfield box.

Asking price is GONE GONE GONE Gun is located in Centralia/Chehalis, but I will be up at Tumwater Coscto tonight (Wednesday 10/20).

For sale is a customized Springfield Mil-Spec 1911. It has aftermarket grips, recoil buffer, match trigger, straight backstrap, full length guide rod, aftermarket sights (not night sights though) and a polished feed ramp (I think that's everything). Sorry, but I don't have the original parts as the original owner did all of the customizing. The gun is in very good shape overall. It's been fired less than 500 times. It comes with two 7 round colt magazines and the original Springfield box.

Asking price is $500 or I'll consider part trades for revolvers or binoculars, but I do need to get some cash out of this deal. Gun is located in Centralia/Chehalis, but I will be up at Tumwater Coscto tonight (Wednesday 10/20).

PM sent.