JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I hate to sell my favorite 1911 but things are changing at home so it's time to cash in on this investment.

I purchased this brand new on 03/21/11 and have shot an honest <800 rounds without any type of malfunction throughout 6 or 7 total range visits. The pistol was sent to Springfield Armory's Custom Shop in July of 2011 for 20LPI machine checkering (then slightly dulled points by hand), frame refinishing, and single thumb safety conversion (for right hand shooter). The pistol and finish are immaculate as I have always cared for the pistol like a million dollar prize. Never been holstered or dropped. Other custom parts include:

Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight
10-8 Performance rear u-notch sight
10-8 Performance flat trigger
EGW custom fit barrel bushing
VZ Grips Tactical Diamond black with super scoop thumb notch
Wilson Combat hex grip screws
Wilson Combat recoil spring plug
Wolff 16# recoil spring (new)

The pistol has always been meticulously cared for and cleaned after each range trip then properly lubricated and stored. The rounds fired were a 50/50 split between 230gr. Winchesters and Federals. Original case, manuals, accessories, and test casing is included. 1 Wilson Combat stainless 8-round ETM magazine included. No factory magazines included. I even have the "Loaded Coupon" - maybe Springfield will be gracious enough to let the buyer use it.

$1500 shipped from me to your preferred FFL. Non-negotiable. NO TRADES.

*I am an Oregon resident living temporarily in Boise, ID. The pistol must be shipped to your preferred FFL as I will not be able to meet in person and sell using a bill of sale.

8039778427_2a102bdf0f_z.jpg

8039773637_0e4d2b0584_z.jpg

8039776687_11d15e4e11_z.jpg

8039771707_9115c10655_z.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.