JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

SOLD!

Sold as a package deal:

Asking: $2650

Springfield M1A Supermatch
- Excellent condition
- Bipod installed
- Walnut stock
- Stainless steel barrel
- Glass bedding
- Rear lugged receiver
- Cleaning brush and takedown tool in butt stock compartment

EDIT: If anyone is interested in the specs, Springfield is still selling this rifle, it is model SA 9802 and has a Douglas stainless barrel, the wide stock, and so forth.​

9 Magazines
- One 10 rd
- Five 20 rd
- Three 30 rd (one still in it's plastic bag)

EDIT: Per a request for additional info, I checked the magazines and they are stamped as follows:

One 10 rounder: no markings

Two 20 rounders: "OM"

One 20 rounder: "UHC"

One 20 rounder: "BRW S-1"

One 20 rounder: no markings

Three 30 rounders: no markings​

Soft-sided Rifle Case
- Springfield Armory soft sided rifle case
- 5 external magazine pouches
- 1 external zippered cleaning kit pouch
- wide, sturdy shoulder strap
- leather handle wrap with snaps
- almost new

Technical Manual
- Dept. of the Army Tech Manual
- Soft cover
- 76 pages

Extras!
- Two .308 cal barrel brushes
- Plastic muzzle cover

Details:
While not NIB the rifle is clean and in excellent condition. It went from the box to the soft sided bag, then to the range only a few times. There are probably only 20 rd through the rifle, but certainly less than 40. There is no visible wear apart from a couple indents where the bipod feet have rested against the wood stock. Otherwise no scratches.

Most of the magazines are in good condition. However, one 20 rd and two 30 rd have some rust on them. See below for photos.

The soft-sided rifle case has a Springfield Armory tag sewn into a seam. It has thick, soft padding. There is a scuff / discoloration on the bottom of the bag and the interior has a couple smudges from the rifle. Otherwise it looks and feels new.

The Army tech manual has a single dog eared corner on the front cover and two spots. Otherwise, it's in good condition. Lots of detailed technical drawings and procedures related to the rifle, bipod, genade launcher, bayonet. It's a fun and interesting read.

Buyer
I would prefer a buyer in the Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Bellevue, Redmond, Everett, Mt. Vernon area. Prefer face-to-face sale in cash. And prefer WA CPL holder. But flexible, please PM for discussion.

Let me know if there are any questions I can answer.

Cheers!

Nice rifle. These rifles were built for competition shooting with the iron sights. Do you have the original stripper clip guide? In order to comply with
'Service Rifle' class rules it will need this part.

you the cat from L4J?
if so im interested.
fry
also, do you have the box?

Yup. It's me, still rocking the yellow TJ and loving the new OBA conversion on it. Good to see another L4Jer on here.

Sorry, fry, no box for the rifle. It was discarded shortly after the rifle was brought home since it was never intended to be a collector's rifle.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.