JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Rifle

Action Closeup

The Goodies

Selling my Springfield M1A Super Match (model #9102, serial #193XXX). Have shot it for a few years in matches and am ready to try something different.

The SM models come with 1/2 moa windage and elevation adjustments, hooded rear sight and a .062" front post, 2-stage NM trigger (holy crap it's nice), heavy Douglas air-guaged barrel, and is glass bedded (rock solid).

Shoots like a dream: smooth and easy

Also included:
-3 20-round mags
-1 10-round mag
-Older SA scope base
-Racheting chamber brush
-M1A bore guide
-1 1/4" leather sling

(Edit)
Price: $2000

or

At least $1200 cash + $800 valued firearm (Beretta 92, CZ 75, Sig P226, 1911, varmint AR)

Possible partial trades considered (make/model specific):
-Rock River Lar-8 Predator or Varmint .308 Win
-Glock 17
-Beretta 92
-Varmint-style AR's

DSCN05782.jpg DSCN05792.jpg DSCN05822.jpg

Last Edited:
200+ views but no takers? Hmm...

If someone has a Rock River LAR-8 Varmint or Predator (.308 Win) they'd like to offer up, things could get interesting

Had a wonderful day at the range yesterday. Mild temperature, soft breeze, and a few pretty women stopped for a while too!

Rear sight assembly

Left side

Front sight

Will be available for test drives today (October 11th) from 12pm-4pm at the Roseburg Rod and Gun Club and by appointment.

DSCN0623.jpg DSCN0627-1.jpg DSCN0621.jpg

Thanks for the trade offers, guys.

To make things a bit clearer, I edited the original post regarding specific makes/models I'd be interested in working out a partial trade (your gun+cash for my rifle).

Bumpity bump bump bump!!!

With weather like we've been having I had to take her out this last week, but no pics this time.

She'll be available for test-drives again this coming week at the Roseburg Rod and Gun Club on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (10/22-24/2013). Just make sure to PM me ahead of time so I can let you into the range. Can also meet up by appointment on work-days.

Be cool,
BBB

Last Edited:
Holidays are coming up... imagine waking up on Christmas morning to the smell of fresh coffee and seeing your woman holding this beauty, saying "lets go play with it!"

One last bump.

Going to take it to Roseburg Rod and Gun Club this coming week to burn up the last of the ammo.

After November 6th it will go on consignment.

Apparently the auction was never updated (doubt it ever will be)... Not very impressed with the results Roseburg Gun Shop is(n't) getting.

If RGS hasn't sold it on auctionarms.com by February 4th it'll come back here for sale/trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.