JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, its basically brand new. I bought it and shot one mag through it, it was an impulse buy.. I actually wanted a PTR, but saw this and figured what the hell, but I digress.

Comes with the rifle its self?
A tacticooled Springfield stock/with pressure light/ magpul foregrip
3 metal 20 round mags.
A nylon 10rd bullet holder for the stock
A green and a black sling
And a surplus mag holder (holds two)
Rifle bag
Possibly 500rds of 308/in can
40rds of tulammo
40rds of two different hunting/home defense ammos thats name escapes me.

Ill take 1600 cash, the background check and transfer fee will just come out of that, or if you pay for the bubblegumty law requirements I'll take 1500 for everything.

Alternatively, I'll take a PTR with either lots of extras or cash on top, determined by what variant you have. Or and an AK 47/74 with either cash/extras. (No wasr or yugos please) If you go the ak route the ammo goes with the gun, don't have another 308 so no point in keeping it.

Not really interested in anything else.

I'll meet you half way at whatever gunstore we agree on, more pictures available, email only until we make a deal. ([email protected])

Snapchat-3766888859547538739.jpg

Snapchat-3766888859547538739.jpg

Ringo, you might want to check the date of the threads you are replying to.
[/QU thank you for the input. it's not posted SOLD or NO LONGER FOR SALE. is there a date limitation on replying to a post that is still up on this site ? i'm just asking a person a question. i know it's been 50 years since i got out of the CORPS but if this isn't a free country any longer and not permitted to ask questions PLEASE ADVISE... SEMPER FI

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.