JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a Standard M1A (nothing fancy, trying to keep cost down). No rails or scopes. Would like 2-3 magazines, and maybe a little ammo.

I'm mainly looking to trade my AR15 for one. I've always loved the M14 and M1A series and would rather have that than my AR. I don't shoot enough for the cost difference in ammo to really effect me right now. It's seen around 2k rounds in my hands, and I bought it new in 2011.

What you'll get from me:
-CMMG AR15 M4LE w/ magpul MOE furniture (shoulder stock, pistol grip, trigger guard, foregrip, and rear MBUS all in black)
-11 30rd magazines (mix of 3 USGI, 4 Magpul FDE, and 4 Troy Battle Mags FDE [3 still new in packaging])
-1 20rd Magpul Pmag FDE magazine
-Sight Mark Ultra Shot QD red dot sight (mounted but no shot with)
-Magpul ASAP plate
-Magpul BAD lever
-Rainier Arms XTC Muzzle compensator
-H3 Buffer
-300ish rds 5.56 PMC XTAC ammo

Email or PM are best to get a hold of me. I'm located in the Beaverton area and can meet as far south as Salem for the right deal.

photo_zps1cb9482f.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top