JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
BD360ADC-DF62-4CE3-8FB1-E320FA98AE17.jpeg springfield M1a scout squad walnut stock..
40-50 rounds fired through it. Excellent condition and comes with 4-5 5 round mags and one 10rnd mag. It also comes with the gun bag. Can also add 300 rounds of .308 for the right trade.

Just looking for trade offers as I don't shoot it much.. some ideas, ps90, Done up tavor, marlin 1895 sbl, high end Ars, kac, scar, mp5 clone, high end Ar pistol, etc... D2DBD427-AC90-44AF-90BE-6D858A360F15.jpeg

Last Edited:
View attachment 501601 Springfield M1a Scout........Just looking for trade offers as I don't shoot it much..

For those of us interested in your rifle and who have gun safes stuffed with trade items, it really helps us if you give some idea of your trade interests. You may not know exactly what you want in trade, but I'm sure you have a general idea of what you don't want.

E

For those of us interested in your rifle and who have gun safes stuffed with trade items, it really helps us if you give some idea of your trade interests. You may not know exactly what you want in trade, but I'm sure you have a general idea of what you don't want.

E

I guess more high end stuff or multiple gun trades... Ps90s... stuff like that.

I have a brand new 1895 sbl with the box, receipts and original ghost sight. Cabelas mounted a 1.5x5 leupold scope on it. Just polished up the lever loop so its not dull, and fired 12 rounds through it so the scope is on at 100 yards. It was an impulse buy cause i had just watched wind river. Want something that can reach out further than 200 yds... Comes with a brand new plano hard case that i have the foam cut out so it fits perfectly. These are all the photos i have on my phone. Can get more if you want

IMG_20180925_133755957.jpg IMG_20181013_124707780.jpg IMG_20181013_174555026.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a brand new 1895 sbl with the box, receipts and original ghost sight. Cabelas mounted a 1.5x5 leupold scope on it. Just polished up the lever loop so its not dull, and fired 12 rounds through it so the scope is on at 100 yards. It was an impulse buy cause i had just watched wind river. Want something that can reach out further than 200 yds... Comes with a brand new plano hard case that i have the foam cut out so it fits perfectly. These are all the photos i have on my phone. Can get more if you want

View attachment 511449 View attachment 511450 View attachment 511451
Been looking for one of these also but got a great offer yesterday, I'll shoot you a PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.