JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield M1A Scout Squad Purchased in 2014, less than 300 rnds through it, AAC 51T suppressor-ready including adjustable gas pressure w/over $1000 in accessories

Asking $2000 cash only, no trades please at this time.

I hate to sell this as it is the smoothest cycling and most satisfying gun I have ever fired, but I need $$$ to fund the next project and I am hoping to only take a modest loss on all that I have put in time and money wise. I have tried all the scope mounts for the M1A and I still prefer the Springfield Gen 4, so if you want to run a scope feel free. If you want to run a cowitness red dot you can use the M1A.ca rail, feel free. If you want to take it back to factory spec with the steel scout rail feel free all the parts are there. If you feel nostalgic and want to set it up with walnut top and bottom a la M1 Garand feel free.

Comes with the following:
-Springfield Gen 4 scope mount
-factory stripper clip guide (removed for space and scope mount install)
-AAC 51T flash hider which accepts any 51T AAC suppressor (SDN-6, etc.)
-1 factory polymer stock modded with an epoxied polymer rail for extra grip, QD sling attach points, and a cheek rest in order to best use a mounted scope
-1 walnut stock, custom hand stained, mounted with a cheek rest in order to best use a mounted scope
-2 x 20 round steel mags
-2 x 10 round steel mags
-1 x 5 round steel mag
-1 M1A.ca Scout Hand Guard aluminum cowitness-height railed handguard (Aimpoint T1/PRO or similar red dot for cowitness)
-1 factory polymer handguard black with cutout and scout style scope mount
-1 polymer handguard brown
-1 polymer handguard black textured
-1 walnut handguard, custom hand stained, when applied with walnut stock makes rifle look extremely M1 Garand like
-1 factory gas block with factory muzzle brake and attached sight
-1 MK14 navy gas block, navy height front sight
-1 factory rear sight modified for a wider aperture
-1 small aperture national match rear sight unmodified
-1 Schuster full size adjustable gas system, 1 Schuster small size adjustable gas system
-CS Springs hammer and recoil springs

Email/message or text 805-443-1391 with questions, offers, etc. I will try to respond in a timely manner.

IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0008.JPG IMG_0006.JPG