JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a beautiful Springfield M1A loaded in .308 with beautiful Walnut stock and SS National Match Barrel in a conservative 95%. I'm probably going to regret this and totally spontaneous but I see something else I might want. If that item sells I will remove this from the chopping block and back in the safe. So as long as you see this ad I'm still interested in selling it.

Springfield M1A Loaded Walnut stock with the SS National Match 22" barrel
- Troy Battle Rail
- Vortex 4-16x50 w/ Badger Rings
- Vortex Bubble Level
- Harris BiPod
- 4 magazines

$1750 WITHOUT the Optic, rings and Bubble level
or $2250 with everything you see plus the additional magazines, cheek pad, etc.

Do the quick math it's $2700 worth of gear, this is absolutely priced to move fast. Hopefully faster than I come to my senses. My insanity is your gain.

IMG_20140704_174803.jpg

I will have to weigh it, but it feels like a 8-9lb rifle if I had to take an educated guess. I do work at a gunshop and can mail it to your FFL dealer fairly easily and will guarantee the rifles representation and function and will allow you a 2 day grace period. I would love to move to OR, but probably not too soon unfortunately.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.