JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Classic Springfield M1a with factory lug and TRW bolt.
Fresh professional FDE cerakote job on all parts
Archangel stock with custom rail.
Receiver mounted scope mount.
Magpul bipod
4 or 5 20rnd mags

m1a2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
They didn't start making them until the early 1970's. What's the serial number? An early one should have a stamp on the lower part of the barrel that is either Devine or Radium TX. If it is either, I would put an original wood stock on it, clean off the cero-coat and off the current stock. You'll likely get more.

They didn't start making them until the early 1970's. What's the serial number? An early one should have a stamp on the lower part of the barrel that is either Devine or Radium TX. If it is either, I would put an original wood stock on it, clean off the cero-coat and off the current stock. You'll likely get more.

Not sure where you got such information but the first M14s were made in 1958 and I'm happy with selling it he way it is.

Never ceases to amaze me to see the many forms the ol battle ax takes! Lol I love me some m-14. Interesting build! if you have the time, id love to hear any feedback you have on the consistency/accuracy of that platform?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.