JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD.
The RIA has sold.
the m1 will be pulled, with the exception of nibbs, who i have already conversed with.
thank you for the conversation and interest guys:)

IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0646.JPG IMG_0647.JPG IMG_0648.JPG IMG_0649.JPG IMG_0650.JPG IMG_0651.JPG IMG_0652.JPG IMG_0653.JPG IMG_0654.JPG IMG_0655.JPG IMG_0656.JPG IMG_0657.JPG IMG_0658.JPG IMG_0659.JPG IMG_0660.JPG IMG_0661.JPG IMG_0662.JPG IMG_0663.JPG IMG_0664.JPG IMG_0665.JPG IMG_0668.JPG IMG_0667.JPG IMG_0666.JPG

Last Edited:
I have had several with NM parts.
Arsenals used whatever was available,and any one could have swapped parts out at any time. Doesn't make it an NM rifle.
Just my opinion.

Correct, Several smiths added rear lugs while accurizing them. Which actually worked great. If it was done properly.
I would be curious as to just how many NM parts this one has on it.

Ok, I just learned something.

Agreed, this rifle was worked on and set up for competitive shooting but is it a true National Match? Look at all the components.
just curious where the info is coming from? i read an nra article last night * half asleep lol

Last Edited:
just curious where the info is coming from? i read an nra article last night * half asleep lol

Mostly from gunsmithing for 20 plus years. I've built and worked on allot of them.

Can you pull the op rod ( cocking lever) back and tell me the markings in the barrel? No need for a picture unless you can get a good one, as that's a hard area to photograph.
Also take a look for markings up around the muzzle end of the barrel, sides etc maybe a stamp or two up there.

i think i have pictures of that on the og post, there is no marking on the barrel when cocked back, and the only stamp on the gas cylinder is "m" which i believe is magnetic particle tested( if memory serves right)

Even if not a true NM rifle, it's with investigating. I didn't mean to make this an argument thread, I just hate to see someone lose a valuable rifle unknowingly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top