JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all, I have decided to sell my 6/45 M1 Springfield Garand rifle along with some other trinkets i have picked up along the way. It comes with 5-8 round en-blocs and also 2-5 round en-blocs just in case you would like to go hunting with it :)
I also have a bayonet that is not period correct. It does have a flaming bomb on it but i think it could possibly be Greek. Also includes 150 rounds of 30.06 ammo. Also a little reproduction maintenance manual. I am asking $1350 for everything and i am not interested in trades.
I will meet locally at A CUT ABOVE PAWN on T.V. Hwy. I will also ship for $80 to your FFL and the rifle will be shipped separate from the other items.
I prefer cash but i can take ZELLE (no fee) or credit cards with a 3% fee

Garand 1.jpg Garand 2.jpg Garand 3.jpg Garand 4.jpg Garand 5.jpg Garand 6.jpg Garand 7.jpg Garand 8.jpg Garand 9.jpg Garand 10.jpg Garand 11.jpg Garand 12.jpg Garand 13.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello all, I have decided to sell my 6/45 M1 Springfield Garand rifle along with some other trinkets i have picked up along the way. It comes with 5-8 round en-blocs and also 2-5 round en-blocs just in case you would like to go hunting with it :)
I also have a bayonet that is not period correct. It does have a flaming bomb on it but i think it could possibly be Greek. Also includes 150 rounds of 30.06 ammo. Also a little reproduction maintenance manual. I am asking $1350 for everything and i am not interested in trades.
I will meet locally at A CUT ABOVE PAWN on T.V. Hwy. I will also ship for $80 to your FFL and the rifle will be shipped separate from the other items.
I prefer cash but i can take ZELLE (no fee) or credit cards with a 3% fee

View attachment 1115202 View attachment 1115203 View attachment 1115204 View attachment 1115205 View attachment 1115206 View attachment 1115207 View attachment 1115208 View attachment 1115209 View attachment 1115210 View attachment 1115211 View attachment 1115213 View attachment 1115214 View attachment 1115215
What is the bore condition pls?
Also is Trg Group Period Correct?
More Pics would be nice.😁😎

HI there, i don't have a bore gauge but i just disassembled the rifle and took more pics. i will be posting in a few minutes.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.