JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1025
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lincoln City
State
Oregon
Bought this from a friend many years ago. That is relevant, because I replaced the rear sight with a no-modification SK scope mount, and enough time has passed that I can not find the original sight parts. Swear I have them somewhere, but best count those out. I believe the mount is no longer made. Some of us need the visual aid a scope gives us. Shoots fine (took it out last week). About 2" at 100 yards with random reloads. Price includes the Redfield scope. I also have a number of original clips to go with it. Serial number 2590xxx. No import stamps, and a very, very nice stock, although it is paler (if that is even a word) under the recoil pad IMG_9713.JPG IMG_9714.JPG IMG_9715.JPG IMG_9716.JPG IMG_9717.JPG IMG_9718.JPG IMG_9719.JPG . I am sure a number of our members here know much more about these than I do, so if anyone has anything to add, please do so. An update! Rear sight has been replaced! Ready to shoot. No longer includes the scope and mount. IMG_9730.JPG IMG_9921.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
2590854. Don't see a date, and no indication that it has been assembled from parts. I was thinking he said it was purchased through the CMP, but it was so long ago, I really can't be sure, and he died a few months ago. Anyone close enough to Lincoln City is welcome to look at it. To be fair, I should add I have an offer. told him the first two to respond have a chance to decide first on my listed price.

I hate to ask, but do you have any interest in trades? I have a beautiful Winchester 70 XTR Featherlight from 1981, chambered in .308, with a Leupold 3x9 Vari-x IIC scope on it, and Winchester carrying bag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.