JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
springfield m1 30 carbine,possibly one of the many M1'S that were redone by springfield,so it might be a ww2,coolshooting gun! good one to add to your collection,very good shape,spring is a little weak,bolt sometimes doesnt close all the way after firing off a few rounds,a little fine tuning this will be a fine piece of weaponry.comes with 30 round clip and 100 rds,650$ or offer,i really dont know what the thing is worth,im just trying to get my money back out of it,i was told it was korean war era,but apparently its not,if you look on deadeye's link below it will tell you some history on the M1,you can also google history of the M1 carbine IMG_20140422_195138.jpg IMG_20140422_195201.jpg IMG_20140422_195138.jpg IMG_20140422_195201.jpg

IMG_20140422_195241.jpg

IMG_20140422_195313.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm very curious. What do you mean by Springfield M1 Carbine?

Springfield Armory never made any part of the M1 Carbine
No Carbines were ever marked Springfield.
No Carbines were ever made in anywhere called Springfield.

So what do you mean by Springfield M1 Carbine?

Who made the carbine your offering for sale? It will be stamped under the rear sight. The barrel manufacturer is stamped on the barrel behind the front sight.

What do you base the statement "Korean War issue" on Does this have an import mark stamped on the barrel?

it says springfield armory right under the rear sight,springfield armory made the 30 m1 carbines for the korean war and the vietnam war,after that, they were done,it says U.S. carbine 30 M1 on the base right after the chamber at the beginning of the barrel,you can google history of the M1 carbine,its pretty interesting.from what i've been told these are kind of hard to find.i just bought it because i was curious and of course,i wanted to shoot it,so now i just want what i've got into it.

There is a "report" on the direction of this thread. WTS is not generally a place for "discussion". It appears some good info was given though and we take these on a case by case basis.

OP, if you would like this thread cleaned up, reply here, contact me direct, or "report" my post and I will take care of it all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.