JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Springfield LWT Bi-Tone 1911 chambered in 45 acp. The model # is PX9104LP. This 1911 comes with factory Trijicon night sights. It's all factory, no modifications have been made to this pistol whatsoever. It has less than 100 rounds down it from what the original owner told me and what I put down the barrel. The pistol is in excellent shape with very little wear as you'd expect from a pistol that has less than 100 rounds through it. It comes with the factory box and papers, factory holster and factory mag pouch. I don't have the original Springfield mags, but I'll include (2) Kimber stainless 7 round magazines.

I'm asking $750 for this pistol or I'll consider part trades for an Springfield XDs, S&W Shield, Beretta Nano, 38 Special revolver, Ruger 10/22 or ???? I'm open to firearms related items. I am looking for some cash so please don't offer straight trades or expect me to add any cash.