1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. The lucky winners of the NWFA Fall Giveaway 2016 have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice

Springfield Loaded 1911

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by RangerEric, Jan 27, 2011.

1. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

Howdy all -

I have up for sale or trade a stainless 5" Springfield Loaded 1911 in .45. Picked it up in trade awhile back, shoots great, but just doesn't float my boat for whatever reason. (I'm a Kimber fanboy.) Has box, paperwork, all the tools from the factory, two 7-round Springfield mags, Novak sights, the stock Springfield cocobolo grips, and the requisite idiot mark. (Had it when I got it, honest! The nice thing about stainless guns, however, is idiot marks can be polished out, I just haven't taken the time to do it.)

Slide was not locking back with Wilson mags, so has an aftermarket Ed Brown Bulletproof slide stop, and now works 100% with Springfield, Kimber, and Wilson mags. Also has a stainless Ed Brown recoil spring plug that will be included with it, just needs a GI guide rod to replace the 2-piece full-length guide rod if so desired.

Just received it back from Springfield because the trigger was a little gritty, and now has a *sweet* lightened trigger, feels better than my Kimber, a new plunger, a new fitted and tuned extractor, and a polished feed ramp, all courtesy of Springfield's awesome lifetime warranty.

I would like to get $725 for the gun, or would be willing to trade it towards a non-stainless Kimber TLE Custom, Tactical Custom, or other 5" .45 Kimber, plus cash, ammo, or other treasures from me as needed.

Pictures will follow shortly..! :thumbup:

Thanks - Eric
  2. david58

david58 Oregon Member

Do you have a picture? I have a Kimber that might like to live in Polk County if the Springfield can handle Benton......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.