JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Acquired this in a trade, but I wanted and later found a Mil-Spec. It has the usual wear and tear for a used firearm. Comes with the blue case, the allen wrench for takedown, and 3 x 8 round Chip McCormack power mags. For $700, with two regular Springfield 7 round magazines (and in about a week, another Springfield magazine of some sort; I'm expecting a gun I bought to come in).

Asking $750 FTF, also I'd prefer someone willing to do the voluntary transfer in Washington. Nothing personal, but if I don't know you, I don't want the gun still in my name. A CPL is required.

View attachment 201978

Last Edited:
Acquired this in a trade, but I wanted and later found a Mil-Spec. It has the usual wear and tear for a used firearm. Comes with the blue case, the allen wrench for takedown, and 3 x 8 round Chip McCormack power mags. For $700, with two regular Springfield 7 round magazines (and in about a week, another Springfield magazine of some sort; I'm expecting a gun I bought to come in).

Asking $750 FTF, also I'd prefer someone willing to do the voluntary transfer in Washington. Nothing personal, but if I don't know you, I don't want the gun still in my name. A CPL is required.

View attachment 201793

If you are asking for transfer paperwork, then why do you require CPL??? The transfer goes through an FFL and a background check right??

If you are asking for transfer paperwork, then why do you require CPL??? The transfer goes through an FFL and a background check right??

I think he is referring to Washington's Private Disposition / Transfer form. http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/652004.pdf Completely unnecessary but it makes some folks feel good. And to the seller, for the record, Washington doesn't have gun registration so it isn't in your name in the first place. Just FYI. :s0155:

I think he is referring to Washington's Private Disposition / Transfer form. http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/652004.pdf Completely unnecessary but it makes some folks feel good. And to the seller, for the record, Washington doesn't have gun registration so it isn't in your name in the first place. Just FYI. :s0155:

Actually there is somewhat of a registration. When you buy a handgun in a store, the store fills out the handgun form, one copy goes to Olympia and one to local police. That is how there is a 5 day (more so 10) waiting period to buy a handgun, unless you have a CPL...

Actually there is somewhat of a registration. When you buy a handgun in a store, the store fills out the handgun form, one copy goes to Olympia and one to local police. That is how there is a 5 day (more so 10) waiting period to buy a handgun, unless you have a CPL...

That is only to ensure that the person trying to purchase the gun is legally able to do so, not to register it to that person. Plus, the OP in this case didn't buy the gun from a store, he acquired it in trade.

I'm not saying the form is a bad thing to fill out, it just isn't needed, especially if the buyer has a concealed carry license. To each his own.

That is only to ensure that the person trying to purchase the gun is legally able to do so, not to register it to that person. Plus, the OP in this case didn't buy the gun from a store, he acquired it in trade.

I'm not saying the form is a bad thing to fill out, it just isn't needed, especially if the buyer has a concealed carry license. To each his own.

Hmm, if he didn't buy it from a store and got it in a trade, why is he worried about it being in his name? Assuming it was a FTF trade

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.