JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a 1911A1 that needs a new home. It is a Springfield GI-spec, parkerized with 5" barrel, tiny fixed sights, all in all an excellent copy of the original 1911 our troops carried in WWII.

It comes with a Galco IWB holster, and a Kimber Pro Tac magazine in addition to the one that comes with the pistol. Overall, gun is in great condition, has been fired little. I am the second owner, unsure of the exact round count.

I have also replaced the trigger with an Ed Brown National Match trigger, just the shoe and bow, the sear and disconnecter are original. The Ed Brown fits extremely well, with some minor filing by myself.

Looking to trade for an XD-9, SR-9, LCR, or similar.

Cash price for the whole package is $600, total value is at least $700. Great deal!

E-mail for any questions, I prefer a FTF transaction in Portland or Salem or somewhere in between. Thanks for looking!

*****GONE, BABY, GONE******

Yes, I do have the original trigger, that will of course be included. I have a Glock 26 currently, not really interested in the 19 at the moment, thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.