JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Springfield GI 1911 .45acp, parkerized, bought new this year and have only put 3 mags down the pipe. Comes with all original box, paperwork, factory holster, double mag holster, and the one mag it came with new. As new condition, no problems, scratches, marrs, or defects. Shoots excellent, only selling for financial reasons. You wont be dissapointed with this one, ask anyone I've dealt with here at NWFA.

550.00 cash takes it home, FTF only, preference given to CHL holders.
Does not come with the Colt grips shown. Comes with brand new never used original Springfield grips, that are close to the same color but are stamped with bold "US".

Yeah, this actually is a really good deal for this gun from what I found when looking for it. I dont shop for guns online, besides on this site and the gunbroker, and all my local stores want around 600 for this. Even one store was asking 625 for a noticably used one. My gun is in PERFECT condition, and you have no BGC or transer fees. Wish you were in Portland Jim, definately need to sell this gun! Thanks~tree

I'll throw in a 1911 Uncle Mikes kydex belt holster and one box of Remington .45acp ammo into the deal if I can sell it by tomorrow.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.