JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Springfield Armory Enhanced Micro Pistol in .40 S&W that is in great condition. Comes with 3 original mags made by Mec Gar, a cleaning brush, factory kydex holster and mag holsters. Has night sights that are still bright as the pistol is only about two years old. Very, very accurate and easy to shoot for a pistol this size. Being one of Springfield's custom shop guns, it is very solid and well built with a short crisp trigger pull and amazingly short trigger reset. In the first pic it wears the included black VZ gatorback grips which feel quite nice. Comes with original Springfield grips as well. If you'd like more and/or better pics feel free to message me.

I'm asking $1000 to put towards a new high-end 1911 of the semi custom variety, so naturally I'd love to do cash/trade for your Les Baer, Ed Brown, Nighthawk, Wilson Combat, etc. So as far as trades go it's either one of those or a good suppressor host. Ah hell just let me know if ya got something cool ;)

Thanks!

CAM00138.jpg

CAM00140.jpg

CAM00142.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.