JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD PENDING FUNDS!! THANKS TO DEANfromOREGON!

For sale at a stupid price is my unfired (except maybe at the factory) as new in box Springfield EMP 4" Lightweight Champion 1911 in 9mm. Bought this with all intent of carrying it, only to remember (again) that I'm just not a 1911 guy. Once I realized that, which was before I took it out to shoot it, I just put it in the safe and waited for it to call my name. It didn't. Which is good, since my wife is a psychiatric nurse practitioner and gets upset when I mention my guns sometimes speak to me.

This is the new 4" version of Springfield's exceptional lightweight and redesigned 1911 platform. Just a beautiful, perfect pistol, but not for people like me whose ADHD makes cocked and locked a somewhat dicey proposition. My wife agrees, by the way. Comes complete with all of the originally included Springfield hardware including a nice box, three 10-round magazines, and other candy. I also have an unworn, essentially new Galco KingTuk composite leather/kydex holster for it that I'll throw in the mix for free.

Only asking $850 for the whole shebang since I have some improvements to other pistols I want to make that my lovely wife indicated I needed to pay for myself...again. She says this improves my character, but I think she might be somewhat disingenuous. I'll even take care of the transfer fee if we meet at my choice of FFL. Do the math. It's a great deal.

I only have the one picture of me holding it, but that should do since it's so gorgeous. The light marks that look like wear are just light reflections, not finish issues. The specs and factory information can be found by clicking here.

For sale only, no trades. No lowball offers. I will not like you ever again if you try that. This is a great price for a gun that retails for about $1050 and usually goes for $975 or so at a minimum. And that's without a quality holster like the KingTuk. Please respond by private conversation and include a phone number you will actually answer. I hate voice mail. I live in Battle Ground, so preference to local SW Washington buyers. First one with the bucks gets the cupie doll.

0647daea-3998-46cb-8c8b-27f516ca0b7b_zpsmf19vcvb.jpg

Last Edited:
You are correct, that's a smokin' deal for the right guy. I am a 1911 guy, and a Springfield nut but would rather have the steel framed .40 in an EMP if I were to go that route. Good luck!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.