JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
410 Gauge
City
Sequim
State
Washington
M6 Scout in .22 LR over .410. Great shape. Added QD sling swivels, no other bells or whistles. Includes a black nylon zippered carrier. I'll be happy to provide additional photos and information. FTF only. Some ammo (.22 and .410) available, but not included. Pls email, as my "conversation" limit won't allow PM.s.
I consider trades for Randall knives.

KdPugJPNTNy+6azerJ0LZg.jpg

1AcHECKPSWCwenW%eWsDDg.jpg

wVxNKNERTQOQfUpw9rXyZw.jpg

w0HBTF6dRtSf1Cuy6VEtcA.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks sir!....I just tried again (I've tried that before, but apparently didn't do it right). Wish there was a way to tag several at once to delete them. I sent Joe a note on that.
You still shootin a smoke pole?

You are very welcome...

In the upper right of the PM you will see "Leave"...
Click on that ...then a pop up will appear...asking if you want to accept or decline further of the same conversation if someone should reply...pick yer poison ...then done...

Oh yeah..till love my muzzleloaders for sure...but nothing wrong with your M-6...those would make for a dandy grouse gun.
Andy

I had a ton of those things, pistol and rifle..Shot for years..Club Secretary and all. Had to give 'em up. Still have a few items if you need anything I'll see if its here.

Andy, I honestly haven't priced each item out....What would you consider a fair offer? Knife trades are even bette, as I am into leather sheaths, axe covers, etc.. There is more stuff, but mostly center fire.

Been a couple of years since I got rid of the majority of stuff. I haven't even thought of it until now. No hurry, kick it around and toss a number or something.
Did you ever come to the Sequim PLR shoots/ rendezvous?

OK...let me know if you can make it....maybe we can get a coffee...
and don't sweat the price thing too much...I'm cheap, but not easy!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.