JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my SA Champion (4" barrel) stainless steel loaded pistol with lots of extras. Pistol was sent SACS 06/2010 do the following: fit a match grade barrel, polish feed ramp, throat barrel, tighten slide to frame fit, replace MSH with checkered MSH, front strap checkered to 20lpi, install and fit Wilson Bulletproof extractor and slide stop, trigger job to approximately 4lb break Add Night sights. It was also Cerakoted black by NIC Industries. I also recently replaced the dual recoil spring assembly with a factory SA version.

Pistol is sporting a set of David Warther ivory grips. Grips are new and only installed for pictures.
Comes with Factory box, 6 mags, 2 8-round Nighthawk's 3 7-round factory springfield mags and 1 8-round ACT magand a Andrews MacDaniel II IWB holster. I also have the receipts for the SACS work.

Pistol has some carry ware as seen in the pictures.

Looking for $1150 with the ivory's and $850 with a set of Magpul grips.
Price includes transfer fee, Not looking for trades at this time.

IMG_1559_zpsasmlyfhz.jpg IMG_1561_zpszyjuovpg.jpg IMG_1562_zpstd0ttowu.jpg IMG_1549_zpsrxba8ggm.jpg IMG_1560_zpsvimpbbs4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.